Hi guys! You mad at me? Sorry I missed last week…I was a mess. Dental issues & pain meds led to a very loopy/nappy Erin.
My plan was to regroup this week….re-watch ‘An Innocent Man’, give you a couple of paragraphs on it & then move on to this week’s ‘Damaged’ but, I just can’t. First, because it seems like so long ago…you’ve all seen it, reviews/recaps have been done, you’ve all discussed it to death, I’m sure & it feels a little ridiculous to revisit it. (Unless there are things you NEED to tell me about…things I HAVE to know…feel free to go nuts in the comments!) Second, I really did feel like shit last week…mouth pain is the worst. I mean, it’s probably not really THE worst…but it sucks…because it’s all in your head…not figuratively. You know? So, it could’ve just been the fact that I was totally miserable & a little spacey but I didn’t love last week’s episode. I didn’t love it enough that it made me cringe thinking about re-watching it. So I didn’t. But, here are the few thoughts I had on it…
- For the record, in the “previouslies”, no matter how many times I see the salmon ladder, I will ALWAYS be impressed/mesmerized/drooling.
- I was SUPER happy to see Felicity Smoak back. She’s delightfully adorkable. I love it.
- What is going on with Moira having the Queen’s Gambit wreckage in that warehouse??
- I think I loved the Oliver/Dig stuff but I can’t really remember specific details. #Tyleonl3’s
- How the hell is Oliver getting out of this arrest when Det. Lance has video of him picking up his hood & shit from that stairwell??
I’m sure there was other stuff…I just can’t remember. You don’t mind if we move on to this week’s episode, right?