- So they have definitely given up on the lip-syncing as LeRoy once again forgets to sing, but this time we hear nothing.
- Rihanna sings. She’s good, whatever.
- They decide to not torture Paula and save Lakoda Rayne so fast I miss it.
- Oh I guess LeRoy was safe too. Damn fast forward button.
- Chris, Melanie, Josh, Marcus, Drew, and Rachel get a long, drawn out production before they find out they’re safe.
- That leaves Stacy (America loves me!) and Astro. Stacy can’t speak and Astro says he’s proud hip-hop has made it this far in the competition.
- Stacy has lost her swagger. She can’t can barely sing. She chooses to sing “Amazing Grace.” It is horrible. I feel for you girl (not really) but ugh. This is not the performance of a 5 million dollar contract winner. I will say she got better as it went along.
- OK, Astro feels like he doesn’t even need to perform. Kid, the attitude is not helping you. AT ALL. It’s obvious America is not feeling it. Take your humble pie and eat it. Learn from this and stop being a little bitch. You sound great, so just do your little rap thing and get on with it.
- L.A. interpreted it differently and called it a quitter attitude. Here I thought he was being cocky.
- Nicole blabbers a bit and to no one’s surprise sends Astro home.
- Paula sends home Stacy.
- Simon wants to keep the person he feels has the best chance to win. That artist is Astro.
Astro says, “I don’t want to perform for people who don’t want me here.” as he cries. Part of me wants to hug him and part of me wants to kick his ass. You can tell he’s just a kid who feels rejected.
Did no one explain the process to him? Most of the time someone who is really good that is in the bottom is there because people are busy voting for someone else and thinks the good person is fine. How many times were good singers in the bottom on Idol? A lot. It’s a thing that happens. Most of the time your fans rally and you are not in the bottom again, but you went and screwed yourself. By being an asshat, you have probably angered some of the people that would have voted for you. L.A. better sit that boy down and give him a talking to. You are proving Nicole right when she said you were too young. Expect him to come back next week with his proverbial hat in his hands. If not he will be going home soon.
Were you surprised with the outcome? Did you jump up and down in your living room when Stacy went home? Oh, that was me. Do you think Astro’s actions can be redeemed? Let’s discuss IN THE COMMENTS!