It’s Valentine’s on HIMYM. No one’s really excited. Marshall is in Minnesota because he doesn’t want to face the reality of his Dad’s death. Lily is loving up on a body pillow cause she misses Marshall. Ted and Zoey are moving too slow and then too serious. Robin puts together the Single Girls, we are Queens, Dammit! Sisterhood. Barney’s celebrating yet another made up holiday. My favorite part…Barney meets an AWESOME girl! Nora sweeps in with her love of Valentine’s Day and British accent and I’m in total like.
- Private Booty Calling for duty
- …she invents a respectable excuse to mask the fact that she wants to get stuck real good. It’s called class, Ted.
- February 13th, Desperation Day.
<Flash back to the birth of St. Valentine’s Day….>
- Her body is a perfect X.
- …high V.
- And I thought Pompeii was burning.
- I call him Marsh-pillow and he calls me…nothing because he’s a pillow.
- Hey Mom, I hate to be that guy but I’m pretty sure it was Hot Pocket o’clock like ten minutes ago.
- It is like being a hunter and having the deer walk up, tie it’s self to the hood of your car, and beg to get mounted.
- This is Barney a high functioning sociopath and also my ex.
- Gerard is real!
- Um? Is it getting crowded in here cause I think there are two peas in this pod!
- A couple of white Urkels offer you sausages and you’re gone?
- You have neither gone nor come.
So, do you like Nora? Ever belonged to a Sisterhood? (In college I was one of those that got a group of friends together, went out to dinner, got a hotel room for a massive slumber party, and talked about how much we hated V-Day. We called it Anti-Valentine’s Day…HA!) How did you spend Desperation Day?