We love drinking games at OCTV, and we thought it was about time we devised one for the newly-returned and always-awesome Parks & Recreation.
Take a drink every time …
- Ron talks about food.
- Tom smiles into the camera.
- April hangs up on somebody.
- Chris calls Ann by her full name, “Ann Perkins!”
- Everyone laughs at Jerry.
- Donna talks about her Lexus.
- People hang out at The Bulge, Pawnee’s premiere gay bar.
- Someone mentions Mouserat (drink two shots for a Mouserat performance).
- Chris asks Ben “isn’t there anything we can do?” to make Ben the bad guy.
- Someone from the Parks staff appears on Pawnee Today.
- Someone has to go to the 4th floor.
- Ron Swanson says his own name.
- Tom gives someone a nickname.
- One of Ben’s teenage mayor stories is revealed.
- Ann performs nurse duties outside the hospital.
- Leslie gets a sugar buzz.
- Andy is nice to April and she smiles at the camera.
- A piece of Pawnee’s bizarre history is shared.
- Andy says “No way!”
- Mayor Gunderson gets a mention.
- There’s an Indiana sports reference.
- Tom pursues something (friend/fad/outfit/business venture) in the interest of being cool.
- Andy’s poverty is referenced.
- April is a bitch to Ann.
- Leslie talks Ann into doing her bidding.
- Ron dispenses wisdom on being a MAN.
Finish your drink for a town hall meeting!
Alright, everyone! Hopefully this satisfies everyone’s thirst (pun!) for a Parks & Recreation drinking games. As we have shared amongst ourselves, searches for a Parks & Recreation drinking game have been rivaled recently only by searches for why Ronnie’s ass was bleeding on Jersey Shore. The internet, folks. It makes drinking not only fun, but necessary. So pour yourself a strong one, play along, and for god’s sake–don’t keep your drunken shenanigans (or additional ideas for the game!) to yourself!