- In honor of Erin Willet’s birthday elimination we all need to take shots! I have a feeling Blake got her good and drunk as any good coach would. We all know how much he likes to drink.
- Other title contenders: “There’s no ego up there besides Carson” “You’re as happy as you can be for one and as sad as you can be for the other.”
- While all the other judges are dressed to the nines, Adam is in a black t-shirt. Somehow he’s still hot, ha!
- Vicci looks GOOD and Beverly looks exactly the same. Exactly. I think they’ve just had her on ice for the past year.
Battle of the
- Vicci Martinez feat. Cee Lo Green “Come Along” The song was very dramatic and had a haunting tone to it. I think it was about American Indians? They sounded great together and she killed it.
- Dia Frampton feat. Kid Cudi “Don’t Kick The Chair” The girl still looks down a lot while she sings. It was fine. The sound mixing was awful as I could barely hear either of them.
- Javier Colon feat. The ball cap “A Drop In the Ocean” What a snoozefest. I see he’s still wearing that damn ball cap, but now it has a musical note! I think we can safely compare him to Jermaine and I would say that Jermaine is better. Adam, his former mentor, didn’t seem to thrilled. I wouldn’t want to go to one of the Maroon 5 concerts he’s opening.
- Beverly McClellan feat. Cyndi Lauper “Money Changes Everything” I guess it should have read Cyndi feat. Beverly. She’s the only one that didn’t get to do an original song. I’m guessing she’s the one with the least exposure/success. Not surprising knowing Christina was her mentor. The whole thing was a hot mess. It was more of a jam session with people screaming “money” and “changes” at each other.
TEAM CHRISTINA They’re both winners so she’s not going to shed any tears.
Xtina’s scores: Chris Mann 50 vs Lindsey Pavao 50—They can’t be compared so she’s giving America the decision.
After America weighed in: Chris Mann 104 vs Lindsey Pavao 96—It was extremely close. I think I would still liked to have seen Lindsey in the final.
TEAM ADAM Victory is not about winning The Voice but the exposure and using it as a springboard to a career.
Adam’s scores: Katrina Parker 40 vs Tony Lucca 60—He believes equally in their talent but he has a bigger connection with Tony and thinks it could lead to winning the show. So basically he can’t breakup their bromance.
After America weighed in: Katrina Parker 92 vs Tony Lucca 108—This pretty much means Katrina would have moved on right? Ouch. I think America’s over Tony. I know I am.
TEAM BLAKE He has so much respect for both of them. He once again points out Erin lost her dad. Yes, we do know, Blake. Anyone watching the show would know.
Blake’s scores: Erin Willett 50 vs Jermaine Paul 50—He can’t choose.
After America weighed in: Erin Willett 77 vs Jermaine Paul 123—Wow, no contest. America has a favorite and it is clearly not Erin. Happy Birthday, though.
TEAM CEE LO He will forever have unconditional love for both and they can barely hold back their tears.
Cee Lo’s scores: Jamar Rogers 40 vs Juliet Simms 60—he has to be honest, critical, and fair. Juliet was amazing Monday night.
After America weighed in: Jamar Rogers 79 vs Juliet Simms 121—Not the knock out Jermaine had but she didn’t need Cee Lo’s extra 10 points either.
Who will win THE VOICE: Chris Mann, Tony Lucca, Jermaine Paul, or Juliet Simms?