You want bullet points? Who am I to argue?
- The Wanted, aka the newest boy band out of the UK, sang some song. I expected them to be hotter tho I’m probably twice their age so…I probably shouldn’t be staring at the jailbait.
- Christina says she is no stranger to controversy. She is making no excuses for kicking Jesse off. No one understands her decision but they respect it.
- Bieber shows up (looking very Maddow) and the crowd goes Ape. Shit. The clip of the video was very typical– hot girl, him trying to look sexy. In other words awful.
- Christina looked to want nothing to do with Bieber. She didn’t look him in the eye when he came to say hi. Ha! I want to know more. Did he reject her? Does she have a beef with Selena? What’s the story?!?!
- Blake takes the crew to open for him at an intimate concert. He says he use to open for people with just his gui-tar. All the girls are able to play and sing. I think that’s cool.
TEAM CHRISTINA #1? Chris Mann. Ashley or Lindsey is going home.
Ashley De La Rosa “You & I” Would have expected this more from Lindsey, but Ashley did a decent job. It wasn’t great though. Adam was disappointed. Blake would buy Ashley’s record over Lindsey’s. I don’t think it was enough.
Lindsey Pavao “Please Don’t Go” This song is much more her speed than the Katy Perry. She shows how her unique voice can be utilized. Very hipster/emo/twilight like. She cries at the end and Christina loves emotion. Mostly, all I could think was, “Her hair is Awful!” Cee Lo loved it.
Christina cries. Her heart tells her to pick Lindsey Pavao, so Ashley goes home.
TEAM BLAKE #1? Jermaine Paul. RaeLynn or Erin is going home. Sadly, I don’t think you stand a chance, Erin.
Erin Willet “Proud Mary” Girl can sang. Seems to have gained confidence. She has a command of the stage that I really admire. It’s not arrogance like I see in some of the others. She just owns it and puts on a great performance. Christina loved it.
RaeLynn “If I Die Young” I’m beginning to realize she can’t hit any high notes. Tonight she’s using her baby voice and sometimes growling. I didn’t like it at all. I’m a fan of Country music, but I don’t think I’d buy a single song she put out. Sorry, Blake.
As the credits roll Blake has to choose and he struggles. He goes with Erin Willet. I’m amazed. I really thought he’d pick the Country pixie. I’m happy I’m wrong.
So to recap, four artists went home. The ones to survive the slaughter?
TEAM CHRISTINA: Lindsey Pavao & Chris Mann
TEAM BLAKE: Erin Willet & Jermaine Paul
Next week Cee Lo and Adam pare their teams down to two.
Thoughts? Comments? Complaints? There is a neat little box just down below for you to share with us all so get to it!